You must have JavaScript enabled in order to use this order form. Please enable JavaScript and then reload this page in order to continue.

நினைவெல்லாம் நீயாகிட வந்தேன்! - Comments

geethavel

Nitha, I couldn't find epis 16,17 and 18. Epi 16 is not opening, throwing error. Epi 17 & 18 opens with the starting of the story(Ep1) and ends with that. Am I missing anything?
Thanks
Geetha

geethavel

Nitha, may be you took the story out. I haven't noticed the site change and missed 16,17 and 18. Will you please open it for a day?

Amala

Hello Ms. Nidhani, I'm trying to read ninaivellaam neeyagida vandhen. Iam able to read only the first episode. How do I read the full story. Could you please help. Your novels are wonderful. I enjoy reading them very much.
Thank you.

நிதனிபிரபு

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Ms. Nidhani, I'm trying to read ninaivellaam neeyagida vandhen. Iam able to read only the first episode. How do I read the full story. Could you please help. Your novels are wonderful. I enjoy reading them very much.
Thank you.

ஹாய் அமலா,

லிங்க் எடுத்திருந்தேன். அதுதான் முதல் அத்தியாயம் மட்டும் இருந்தது. இப்ப திரும்ப உங்களுக்காக ஓபன் செய்திருக்கிறேன். வாசிங்கோ. வாசிச்சிட்டு எப்படி இருக்கு எண்டு சொல்லவேணும். டீல் ஓகேயா? ஹாஹா..

மனம் நிறைந்த நன்றி உங்களின் அன்பான பாராட்டுக்கு அமலா!

Amala

ஹாய் அமலா,

லிங்க் எடுத்திருந்தேன். அதுதான் முதல் அத்தியாயம் மட்டும் இருந்தது. இப்ப திரும்ப உங்களுக்காக ஓபன் செய்திருக்கிறேன். வாசிங்கோ. வாசிச்சிட்டு எப்படி இருக்கு எண்டு சொல்லவேணும். டீல் ஓகேயா? ஹாஹா..

மனம் நிறைந்த நன்றி உங்களின் அன்பான பாராட்டுக்கு அமலா!

Amala

Thank You so much. That was very kind of you to reopen the link for me ?.
Finished reading it at a stretch. Could not keep it down once started.
Loved the novel. Wonderfully written just like all your other novels. You are very talented :)
So, how does this work? Would be opening the link for your other novels often as well?
Best Wishes for your upcoming novels :)

நிதனிபிரபு

Administrator
Staff member
Thank You so much. That was very kind of you to reopen the link for me ?.
Finished reading it at a stretch. Could not keep it down once started.
Loved the novel. Wonderfully written just like all your other novels. You are very talented :)
So, how does this work? Would be opening the link for your other novels often as well?
Best Wishes for your upcoming novels :)
உங்களின் அன்புக்கும் பாராட்டுக்கும் மிக்க மிக்க நன்றி அமலா,

அப்பப்போ ஓபன் செய்வேன் என் நாவல்களை. புதிதாக புத்தகங்களாக வந்ததும் புத்தகம் போட குடுத்திருப்பதும் ஓப்பனா விடமுடியாது அமலா. பப்ளிஷர் அதை விரும்பியது இல்லை. மற்றும்படி இப்போதைக்கு ரெண்டு நாவல்ஸ் ஓப்பனா இருக்கு. இன்னும் வாசிக்க இல்லை என்றால் வாசிங்க.

எப்பவும் இதில் செக் பண்ணலாம்.

காதல் காயங்களே

Top Bottom