You must have JavaScript enabled in order to use this order form. Please enable JavaScript and then reload this page in order to continue.

Hirad's Adventures - The Fair Stone By Viemen Kandiah

ரோசி கஜன்

Administrator
Staff member

‘Is everyone ok, how many people are wounded or even worse…’, asked Akin to the healers from the village? A healer answered the question for Akin: ‘From the 50 people in our village who went to battle are 20 wounded and 18 badly injured, they need treatment right now chief!’ He continued: ‘luckily no people died tonight.’ Lee was relieved. ‘Give them treatment now, let the kids from our village that didn’t go to battle help’, ordered Akin. Hirad who was just conscious tried to stand up but a villager stopped him: ‘What did you do, no bear ape can give these kinds of wounds, not even the Alpha. You will need immediate treatment now!’ He continued: ‘Go to the healers from our village, they will help you.’ Hirad looked to his wounds, he just noticed how deep they were. How did this happen…? Akin waked him from his thoughts: ‘Glad that you are awake, but you will need to rest now, you have done enough.’ ‘Where is Lee’, asked Hirad? ‘The healers are treating him’, replied Asher. ‘Oke thanks’, replied Hirad. He walked to the healers, maybe Lee knew how he got his deep wounds..

‘Lee’, yelled Hirad! ‘I am here’, replied Lee. Lee was being healed by a healer. ‘How are you, do you have any deep wounds’, asked Hirad? A healer interrupted before Lee could say anything back. ‘I don’t think that is your concern now, look at you, what did you do’, asked the healer? ‘I don’t know how I got these wounds’, replied Hirad. That’s why…, but the Healer interrupted him again. ‘Come you need immediate treatment’, said the healer. Hirad followed the healer quietly to the other room. The healer who was treating Lee said that his treatment was done and that he should rest. Lee followed her advice and tried to sleep. ‘Sit down, please’, said the healer to Hirad. He did as he was told to. The healer started the treatment. ‘It hurts’, said Hirad painfully. ‘Of course, it will’, replied the healer sarcastically. You should be happy that you are still alive with these wounds! 3 hours went past when the treatment was done. ‘Rest out now and don’t move, otherwise, your wounds will open again’, said the healer. The healer left the room to let Hirad rest. Hirad lied down on his bed, he remembered his original mission. He lost a lot of time helping these people. He needed to get to the firestone asap. ‘I will rest today, and leave tomorrow’, thought Hirad while he slowly fell asleep.

It was morning in the village; everyone was up repairing the damage that the bear-apes inflicted. Hirad was up too, but for a different reason. He was getting ready to continue his mission. The healer who treated Hirad came to him. ‘I heard you were going, let me check me your wounds before you go.’ Hirad let the healer do her job. ‘I knew it, you are a lucky kid, the wounds healed faster than I thought, I have never seen anything like this before’, said the healer. ‘You can go, but only if you promise to take it easy, have a safe trip, and thank you for saving our village’, said the healer thankfully. ‘No problem, and I promise that I will be careful’, replied Hirad. Hirad walked through the village. ‘Hirad!’ Hirad turned around, he saw Lee coming towards him, fully packed. Hirad was surprised: ‘Lee, why are you packed?’ But deep down Hirad already knew the answer. ‘I am coming with you on your mission’, replied Lee. ‘Why Lee, you know how dangerous it is’, asked Hirad. ‘Yes, but it is the least that I can do for my friend plus this will be a good experience for me’, said Lee. Hirad was kind of relieved, he had a friend on who he could rely. ‘Let’s go then’, said Hirad to Lee. Hirad said goodbye to the villagers and left the village relieved: ‘He had a friend who always has his back’, whispered Hirad while looking at Lee. Hirad chuckled: ‘Who would have thought that I would have come this far’…

ரோசி கஜன்

Administrator
Staff member
~Chapter 5~

‘Lee are you alright’, yelled Hirad. They were just walking through the woods and he tripped, again! ‘Did you ever go on a journey before’, asked Hirad curiously? ‘No, I haven’t’, replied Lee. Hirad tried not to laugh but he just couldn’t. Hirad helped his friend stand up: ‘Come we need to travel a far distance to compensate the lost time.’ They both walked aside each other through the woods. It was noon. Hirad and Lee had been walking for a few hours through the woods. He noticed that his wounds were completely healed. ‘Who knew traveling was so hard’, whined Lee. Hirad laughed: ‘That was my first impression too!’ ‘Look I see a path where we can walk on’, said Hirad. ‘Anything better than going through the woods and stepping in the vines’, replied Lee. Lee happily ran towards the path. Lee was almost there but he felt a hand pulling him down on the ground. He struggled to get away, but then he saw that it was Hirad who pushed him on the ground. Hirad signed that he had to be silent. ‘What was that for’, whispered Lee! ‘Look for yourself’, replied Hirad while pointing at the path. Lee looked better at the path, he saw a man walking on it. ‘It is just an ordinary man walking through the woods’, whispered Lee. ‘Yeah I see that too, but look at the thing he is carrying on his back ’, replied Hirad irritated. Lee looked better at the back of the man and he flinched. The man was carrying a bear ape. ‘What is it doing here, I thought they all vanished after the Alpha was beaten’, questioned Lee? ‘I don’t know’, replied Hirad. Hirad stood up from the place they were hiding from and walked towards the man. ‘Hirad what are you doing’, whispered Lee! Hirad ignored his friend. ‘Hello, can I ask you something’, asked Hirad? The man turned towards Hirad: ‘Yeah sure.’ ‘What is it young boy’, said the old man. Hirad could see the old man’s face, now that he turned around. His face was full of scars, he had apparently fought many battles. Hirad felt strange magic coming from the man so he was alert. ‘Why are you carrying that’, asked Hirad while pointing at the bear-ape? The man flinched. He replied: ‘It’s none of your businesses. Now Hirad was really alert, why didn’t he want to say it? Lee stood up from his hiding place. The man flinched. ‘Hirad if he doesn’t want to say it, we will make him’, said Lee. ‘No, we won’t’, replied Hirad. ‘Sorry for disturbing we were just curious’, said Hirad to the old man. ‘No problem’, replied the man. He quickly left without saying another word. ‘Why did you let him go Hirad’, said Lee? Hirad answered his friend's question: ‘Because now he will lead us wherever he is going to.’ ‘OH, smart thinking, but didn’t we have a mission’, asked Lee? ‘Yes, we have, but I think this man will lead us to that’, replied Hirad. ‘Do you think that this man had something to do with Demor’, asked Lee surprised? ‘Yes’, replied Hirad. ‘Ok then, I trust your instincts let’s follow him to wherever he is going’, said Lee.

‘WHOAHHH’, shrieked Lee. ‘SHHH’, whispered Hirad. He will hear us! This was the fourth time Lee tripped. They followed the old man with the bear apes through the woods for hours. ‘I don’t think the old man knows that we are following him’, said Hirad to Lee. Lee agreed. They could see that they were almost out of the woods. ‘It is getting night, isn’t he going to stop’, whispered lee? ‘Yeah, it’s weird’, replied Hirad. He remembered the last time he traveled in the night, and that didn’t go that well. Hirad continued: ‘It seems that he is not going to stop. We will make an exception this time, watch your back Lee.’ Lee replied: ‘Traveling in the night is never a good idea!’ They both followed the old man with the bear ape silently. ‘Look I see the end of the woods’, said Lee. ‘Yes, I think he sees it too’, replied Hirad while pointing at the old man who was running to the end. Hirad noticed that the old man ran pretty fast, for his age. They both followed him to the end of the woods, without making any noise. ‘Look he is stopping’, whispered Hirad! The man took the bear-ape out of his cage. ‘Sorry my brother, but I had no other choice, you can’t transform like me in that weakened state’, said the old man. Hirad flinched: ‘Little brother, transform, was the old man a bear-ape too?’ Lee looked as shocked as Hirad. ‘Looks like they are resting, we will stay here and catch some sleep until they stand up and walk again’, said Hirad. ‘Finally’, yawned Lee. Hirad ignored his friend and continued: ‘Let’s take guard-shifts and wake each other up if something happens.’ ‘Ok, understood’, nodded Lee. ‘I will take the first shift’, whispered Lee. ‘Ok thanks, goodnight’, replied Hirad. ‘Goodnight’, replied Lee. He slowly fell asleep….

ரோசி கஜன்

Administrator
Staff member
Hirad looked around him, it looked peaceful. He would like to stay here forever. He walked around the place, he saw children playing. He saw Julius and Lee sitting on a bench. Hirad happily ran to them, this was perfect! Suddenly everything went dark. ‘DO YOU NEED MY POWER?!’

‘Hirad, Hirad wake up, they are moving.’ Hirad slightly opened his eyes, he saw lee bowed over him. He whispered: ‘Hirad, they are moving!’ Hirad immediately woke up from his slumber. He looked at himself: he was sweating, was it a dream? ‘Look’, said Lee while pointing at the man with the bear ape. Hirad looked at the old man who was standing up. He didn’t have any time to think about his dream: ‘Let’s go Lee.’ Now that they were out of the woods it was difficult to follow the old man unnoticed. ‘We have no places to hide anymore, let’s keep our distance’, said Hirad. They did as he said. Hours went past, and the man with the bear-ape was still walking. ‘Hirad let’s rest out a bit’, said lee tiredly. ‘No, we can’t, otherwise, e will lose them’, replied Hirad! ‘You will be hunting and cooking for eternity if your instinct is wrong’, moaned Lee. Hirad ignored his friend, he was tired too, but he had to keep moving for the sake of the world. ‘Look Lee, I see a village!’ Hirad continued: ‘Maybe he will go to the village?’ ‘Hopefully, they will take a break there’, replied Lee!

Lee and Hirad were hiding behind a bush. Hirad’s hunch was correct; the old man was going to the village. The old man walked slowly to the main entrance. ‘The main entrance is heavily guarded for a small village’, noticed Lee! ‘Now that you say it, you are right’, replied Hirad! The old man was almost in the village, but 2 guards stopped him. ‘Stop right there, what are you carrying’, said one guard. The old man didn’t answer the question. ‘For the last time, what are you carrying’, asked the now irritated guard? The old man ignored the question again. The guard pointed at the cage and said: ‘Guards take the thing, whatever he is carrying, and put him away in prison.’ The other guards did as they were told to, and walked to the old man, but when the guards almost took the cage away from the old man, he jumped away. ‘You’re pretty flexible for an old man’, said a guard. The guards laughed, they drew their swords: ‘If you don’t want to get killed old man, I would give whatever you’re holding in that cage.’ The old man ignored the guard. The irritated guard yelled: ‘We gave you enough chances, let’s get him, boys.’ They all stormed to the old man, who was just standing still, not moving an inch. The first guard attacked the old man, ready to kill him, but the old man dodged it. 2 guards came at once to attack, but he dodged it again. ‘Be careful boys, he knows how to fight’, yelled a guard. He continued: ‘Let’s attack all at once.’ All the 5 guards stormed to the old man, to slit his throat. A guard grimaced: ‘You should have just listened to us old man, now die!’ Hirad didn’t see anything because the dust was everywhere in the place where the guards had been fighting. Hirad flinched: ‘It can’t be?!’ One man was standing in the middle of the main entrance. It was the old man, he simply passed through the main entrance, leaving 5 dead bodies behind him...

‘Hirad did you see that?’ Hirad heard lee’s frightened voice next to him. ‘I was with you the whole time Lee, I saw it too’, replied Hirad with a frightened voice. Hirad stood up from the place where they had been hiding for the whole time. Hirad walked to the main gate, to the dead men. ‘Are they really dead’, asked Lee. ‘Yeah, all of them’, said Hirad. ‘It’s is weird, there aren’t any wounds….’, noticed Hirad. ‘Now that you mention it, there aren’t’, replied Lee. Hirad still couldn’t believe how the old man killed about 5 guards in an instant. He didn’t even have a weapon. ‘Common let’s follow the guy, we don’t have the time to find out why there aren’t any wounds, otherwise, we will lose that old man’, said Hirad. ‘Yeah you’re right’, replied Lee. He continued: ‘I think your hunch was correct!’ Hirad nodded. They went through the main entrance without looking back. Hirad saw the old man further down the village. ‘We must be careful, we have seen how strong he is’, whispered Lee. They were following an watching the old man from a distance. ‘Look, he is going into an inn’, said Hirad eventually. ‘Let’s go too, and act normal’, replied Lee. Hirad and Lee walked through the inn’s door. Hirad looked around him, where was the old man? ‘Lee, I don’t see the old man’, whispered Hirad. Lee looked around him. ‘Yeah me neither’, replied Lee. They walked towards the innkeeper. ‘Did you see an old man’, asked Hirad. ‘No, I didn’t’, replied the innkeeper. Lee whispered to Hirad: ‘I think he is lying.’ Lee continued to ask questions, but the innkeeper always gave the same answer: ‘No I didn’t.’ ‘Lee, I think he is under a spell’, said Hirad. ‘Why do you think that’, replied Lee surprised. ‘Look at his eyes, they are faintly glowing red, that isn’t normal right’, replied Hirad? Lee looked closer at the eye of the innkeeper. Lee replied: ‘Wow I didn’t see that!’ ‘Look he isn’t even responding when I touch him, said Hirad while he touched the innkeeper’s nose.’ ‘Do you think that the old man did this’, asked Hirad? ‘Hmm, we have seen how strong he is, so maybe’, replied Lee? Hirad looked closer at the innkeeper, but his attention was drawn by something behind the innkeeper. ‘Look I see a door behind him, there is strange magic coming out of it’, said Hirad. ‘So you felt it too’, replied Lee. Hirad looked closely around him: ‘I think no one will notice if we went through the door, everyone is under a spell.’ Lee looked to everyone in the inn: ‘Now that you mention it, you are right!’ They passed the innkeeper and opened the door. They both were shocked by what they saw. ‘It is a portal’, said Lee surprised. The portal was glowing brightly. Hirad was just as surprised as Lee. ‘Let’s go through the portal’, said Hirad. ‘Are you serious, you won’t know where it leads to, and you can’t come back’, replied Lee shocked. ‘Just trust my instinct, they are most of the time right’, said Hirad. ‘OK fine, but if you aren’t correct you will have to do chores for 3 months’, said Lee! Hirad ignored his friend. ‘Stop ignoring me’, yelled Lee! They both went through the portal holding their hands close to their swords.

The sun was going down in Demokrito. Lord Demor was patiently waiting for someone. ‘He is taking his time’, said Demor irritated. He looked at the portal, which was glowing. ‘He’s coming’, grimaced Demor. Someone came out of the portal, it was an old man. ‘Have you found it Nox’, asked Demor. ‘Yes Master, I didn’t know it had so much power, I defeated 5 guards in an instant’, replied Nox. That’s why I asked you to get it Nox, replied Demor. Now give the stone to me Nox… Nox interrupted Demor. ‘With the power from this stone I can even defeat you Demor’, said Nox. Nox continued: ‘If I kill you now, I would be the ruler of Demokrito, I would be the ruler of the world!’ The bear ape on his back yelled along. ‘Nox, you know that I don’t need the object to kill you, so give it to me NOW’, yelled Demor! Nox replied: ‘Oh, are you sure? I have one of the greatest….’ Before Nox could finish his sentence, he felt a horrible pain that he never felt before. Demor slit his throat in an instant. Demor grimaced: ‘Don’t you dare defy me.’ Those were the last words Nox heard before he fell dead on the ground….

ரோசி கஜன்

Administrator
Staff member
~Chapter 6~

Hirad and Lee were both amazed. They had both never the chance to travel through a portal. ‘Look, I think I can see the end’, said Lee. Hirad drew his sword: ‘Be careful Lee, we will never know what is on the other side.’ Lee agreed and also drew his sword. They were prepared for whatever was on the other side. They were almost there. ‘Be alert Lee’, yelled Hirad! ‘Ok, here it comes’, replied Lee! Hirad and Lee went through the other side of the portal, Hirad tried to puke. Hirad looked to Lee who looked as if he could puke any moment. Finally, the dizziness faded away. Hirad looked around him, it looked like they were in a castle, judging by the huge walls. ‘Lee wakes up’, said Hirad. Lee slowly opened his eyes, he was still dizzy from leaving the portal. ‘Are we finally there’, asked Lee. ‘Yes, I think so’, replied Hirad. Hirad helped his friend stand. He looked around to find out where they were until he saw something that drew his attention. ‘Lee looks’, said Hirad frightened! Lee looked at the thing Hirad was pointing at. The old man who they were tracking the whole time, was lying dead on the ground! ‘Who did this to him? This man was so strong that he could kill 5 guards in an instant’, whispered Hirad. ‘That means that there is someone stronger than that old man’, said Lee shocked! ‘Lee hide, I hear someone coming’, whispered Hirad. Lee did as he was told to, and they quickly hid behind a staple of crates. ‘Whatever is in these crates, its stinks’, said Lee with a face of disgust! ‘Lee silent’, shrieked Hirad! A man came through the door with 5 guards following him. ‘The master wants us to clear the body’, said the man who was apparently the leader of the group. ‘Let’s clean this corpse up boys’, continued the leader. They came closer to the old man’s corpse, closer to Lee and Hirad. ‘Lee, move, make some space otherwise they are going to see me’, whispered Hirad. Lee moved a bit to the left, they moved each time a man came close to them. ‘If we keep this up, they might not…, but before Lee could finish his sentence, he felt an arm on his back. ‘Lee lookout’, yelled Hirad! Lee turned around. He saw a man bowing over him ready to deliver a blow, but before he could Hirad stabbed him through the hart. ‘Let’s go Lee’, yelled Hirad! The other people were now alert too. ‘Catch them’, said the boss off the group! ‘Run Lee, we can’t get caught in a place we don’t know’, said Hirad! They ran through the door and saw a hallway. ‘Hirad, I think that we are in a castle’, said Lee. ‘Yeah, you just figured’, replied Hirad amazed? ‘They are still chasing us, let’s go left maybe we can probably hide there somewhere’, said Hirad. They went left and searched for a place to hide. Hirad heard the group’s boss saying: ‘Split up men, search for them and bring them back alive!’ Hirad heard that 3 men were coming towards them, he saw shadows on the wall. ‘Lee we can take them’, whispered Hirad. ‘If you say so’, replied Lee uncertainly. ‘I see movement’, said one of the men. ‘Hirad here they come’, whispered Lee. Found y.., Hirad knocked the man out before he could finish his sentence.’ Lee doesn’t kill anyone, we will need hostages’, whispered Hirad. ‘Here comes another one’, replied Lee! Lee knocked him out before the man could warn anyone. ‘Where is the last one’, asked Hirad. ‘I don’t see him’, said Lee nervously. Found you brat! Lee heard a voice behind him, he panickily drew his sword to fend the man’s attack. The man was confused and prepared to deliver another attack, but Hirad slit his throat before he could do that. ‘Thanks, Hirad’, said Lee relieved. ‘We need to move quickly otherwise other people will come’, replied Hirad. ‘What do we do with these men’, asked Lee? Let’s change plans, we will bring one man as a hostage because we will need to move quickly, said Hirad. Let the other men be, but search for keys or other stuff, those might come in handy. Lee did as he was told to. ‘Hirad I found a key’, said Lee. ‘Good, I think that it might come in handy’, replied Hirad. ‘Come on’, said Hirad while he carried one of the men as a hostage to bring along. They slowly walked forward, Lee stood in front of Hirad in case he needed help. It was tiring to lift a man who was weighing almost 2 times more than him, but he didn’t complain. ‘Hirad wait’, whispered Lee. Lee saw two shadows coming towards them. Lee said: ‘Quickly hide!’ Hirad did as he was told to, but it was hard to move with their hostage, he managed to hide just in time. Two men were walking towards them. ‘I think that they are guards’, said Lee. ‘I don’t agree, look they don’t wear any armor or weapons’, replied Hirad. One man said: ‘Why do you think lord Demor called us over?’ Hirad and Lee both flinched: ‘Lord Demor!’ I knew that I could trust your instincts’, whispered Lee. ‘This is no time for a joke Lee, listen’, whispered Hirad. The man continued: ‘Whatever it is, it must be an important job, I heard that 2 fallen elves were invited as well.’ Hirad was shocked by hearing the word fallen elves. Hirad’s sword originates from the fallen elves, they haven’t been seen for centuries because they were wiped out, that’s why they were called: the Fallen Elves! How can it be possible that there are still fallen elves, were there survivors during the Great Massacre? Hirad heard a door opening before he could think further. A man from around the age of 40 came through the door followed by two guards. ‘Hirad what is this feeling, it is as if the whole hallway froze’, whispered Lee. Hirad agreed with a frightened face, someone in this hallway has incredible magic power. The two men who were talking suddenly went silent. They both kneeled as deep as they could. They both said in unison: ‘Good evening Lord Demor!’ Hirad looked to Lee, and Lee looked to Hirad. They both looked at each other with terrified faces…….

ரோசி கஜன்

Administrator
Staff member
~ Chapter 7 ~

‘Hirad it can’t be right that this man is lord Demor’, asked Lee. ‘I don’t think I agree with you Lee, look at that man. Just standing there makes the whole room freeze’, replied Hirad. Demor: ‘I heard that there were intruders in my castle?!’ One man answered the question: ‘Yes, my lord, but we will assure you that we will capture them.’ ‘Fine, I will spare you just this one time. Follow me, the fallen elves are waiting, and everybody knows that fallen elves don’t like waiting’, ordered Demor. The 2 men followed Demor without saying another word, Hirad and Lee began to move. ‘Let’s follow them’, whispered Hirad. They both followed Demor carefully. Lee stopped. ‘What’s wrong Lee, we need to move otherwise we will lose them in this huge castle’, said Hirad. ‘I know Hirad, but don’t you feel that magic power’, replied Lee while pointing at a room. Hirad indeed felt a huge magic power coming from the room, now that Lee mentioned it. ‘Look Demor is going into the room where the huge magic power is coming from’, whispered Lee! Hirad heard someone talking to Demor. ‘Hello Demor we were waiting for you’, said a voice. Demor laughed: ‘I’m surprised that you were waiting, fallen elves don’t do that very often.’ Hirad flinched. Was the huge magic power that Lee had felt, originating from them? He looked to Lee who stood in front of him, but he was trembling for some reason. He said with a frightened voice: ‘Hirad, I don’t know if it is a good idea to be here.’ ‘Why not Lee?’, asked Hirad curiously. Lee replied with his voice trembling: ‘Look behind the fallen elves.’ Hirad did as he was told to, he moved towards Lee. He tried to look inside the room. This was Hirad’s first time seeing a fallen elf, and they looked powerful. He could manage to see a glimpse of the room. Suddenly all his senses were sharpened. He remembered the words of King Julius: ‘One stone has the power to defeat an entire country.’ He couldn’t believe his eyes, was this the magic power that Lee had felt. The thing that he saw shocked him. Lord Demor didn’t have only one elemental stone but two! He saw a red one and a brown one, apparently the Fire and earth stone. How did he get it, Julius didn’t tell him anything about this. Lee looked to Hirad: ‘Perhaps Demor got it after you left.’ Hirad heard a blade whizzing near his head before he could reply to his friend. He looked behind, and it was indeed a blade, someone threw it at him. ‘Lee lookout we have been found’, yelled Hirad. Hirad looked straight into the eye of a man with pointy ears. Hirad shrieked: ‘He came so close in just an instant!’ He quickly drew his sword to fend the attack off, but he wasn’t fast enough. Hirad felt a blade piercing through his body. He screamed because of the unbearable pain. He managed to dodge the second attack. Hirad had never seen or fought an enemy like this, he noticed that this must be one of the fallen elves, but Hirad couldn’t think further because the elf attacked him again. This time he managed to defend it because he had the time to lift his sword. He saw the elf flinch, why? But because of that Hirad saw an opening, he quickly pierced the elf’s arm and tried to run away. He heard Demor demanding the elves to capture them while he was walking into the room where the stones were kept. Finally, he managed to get sight of Lee, who was apparently fighting the other fallen elf. He needed to get there, Hirad stood ready to run for the right moment to help his friend. NOW!

Lee was terrified; his opponent was too strong for him. He desperately tried to fend off his attacks, but they were too fast. The alpha was nothing compared to this creature! He heard Hirad’s voice coming towards him. The elf seemed to have heard it too. But he didn’t get distracted. He kept jamming his sword onto Lee’s, but the elf suddenly flinched as if it was a miracle. Lee had gotten to look better to the face of the elf, and he was surprised. The elf looked terrified of something. Lee saw an opening and quickly jumped on the elf and tried to slit his throat. But he barely missed and stabbed the elf’s arm instead. The elf shrieked form the pain. Lee was ready to deliver the finishing blow, but before he could do that, he sensed something that he had sensed before.

Hirad looked surprised at his grimoire which was glowing dark. The grimoire began to open itself and Hirad immediately felt a power that was familiar to him. He saw his sword glowing the same way as his grimoire. One arm was completely covered in dark flames, but Hirad didn’t have the time to think about that because he needed to help his friend. He came closer to the fallen elf, Hirad saw that the elf looked terrified. He saw Lee next to him who looked terrified as well. What were they terrified of? Hirad suddenly saw a figure standing in front of him. It was the fallen elf which he had stabbed with the sword. The elf said something, but Hirad couldn’t understand it. ‘OUT OF MY WAY’, yelled Hirad while he quickly dodged an attack, and pierced the elf’s body. He heard the other elf yelling angrily in a distorted voice: ‘Brother!’

ரோசி கஜன்

Administrator
Staff member
Lee felt terrifying magic coming from the elf that stood in front of him. Hirad had finished a formidable foe like that with one attack, how strong is he? Lee didn’t have the time to think about that, because the elf suddenly attacked Lee while ignoring his wounded arm. Lee dodged just in time. He stood ready to defend against the next attack, but the elf ignored him. The elf rushed to Hirad, but he was prepared. Hirad stood ready to fend of the attack. The elf was almost near him but then he heard a voice scream. ‘HIRAD LOOKOUT!’ But it was too late. Before he knew it, he felt an unbearable pain in his back. He fell on the ground, he saw Lee yelling and the elf looking surprised. If the elf didn’t do it, who did it then? Hirad heard a sinister voice behind him. ‘Are you surprised, boy?’ He recognized the sinister voice. It was Demor. Did he stab him in his back? Demor came closer. So, you are the one Julius sent? Hirad flinched: ‘How did he know about his mission.’ Demor continued: ‘Why would Julius send a kid…? Ah, it doesn’t matter I am going to kill you anyway?’ Demor picked Hirad’s sword up: ‘A fallen elf sword? How did you get this boy?!’ Hirad couldn’t reply to the question, the pain was too much, it was unbearable. Demor put Hirad’s sword back on the ground. He suddenly flinched. He whispered: ‘Now I understand why Julius sent a kid...’ Hirad followed Demor’s eyes. Where was he looking at…? But Hirad didn’t answer himself, on the contrary he saw this moment as a chance. He quickly picked up his sword from the ground and tried to attack Demor who was standing in front of him. But it didn’t work. Hirad was blown away at the moment of impact as if Demor had an invisible shield around him. Nice try boy, but you will die today: DARK MAGIC; DARK SCYTHE!!!

Lee saw and heard everything. Demor was too strong for them. He saw that Demor blocked Hirad’s attack by only looking at him, but this was crazy! Everybody knew that everyone’s magic is unique. Lee remembered Hirad using his insane magic; Dark Magic. Lee was confused and frightened at the same time. How can Demor use Dark Magic too?! Lee knew that he had no time to think this over. He must find a way to save them. We must escape, even with Hirad’s power Lee knew that they couldn’t beat him. They were too weak. He looked how the angry fallen elf fell down, the pain was too much for him. The corner of his eye went to his brother: the Fallen Elf who Hirad had killed. Maybe he had something that could help. He searched the elf’s pockets. ‘What do we got here’, thought Lee. He held a some sort of cube in his hand, the cube was glowing blue. Maybe he needed to throw this at Demor? He had no time to think this over. He looked at his own sword, which was broken in half in the fight with the Elf. He picked the sword from the fallen elf; it was exactly the same as Hirad’s. He stood up, with the glowing cube and the fallen elf’s sword, slowly sneaking towards the fighting Hirad and Demor.

Hirad heard the magic enchantment of Demor. How can he use his magic? He saw a grimoire flying up from Demor’s holder. It was almost the same as Hirad’s grimoire. What does this mean? Hirad didn’t have time to think, because Demor had finished chanting. ‘DIE BOY’, yelled Demor. Hirad felt the ground shaking and trembling. Demor’s magic was shaking the ground, he was too strong! He needed the power of his own grimoire. Hirad’s grimoire automatically opened. ‘Did the grimoire come out because I needed it’s help?’ Suddenly the whole place went dark. Hirad looked around him, asking himself about what happened. Do you need my power? He immediately recognized the voice. This was his grimoire speaking to him. He didn’t remember anything from the last time, from borrowing his power, but Lee told him the details. And Hirad heard that phrase in his dreams too, was this his grimoire’s doing? Was the sudden power up against the fallen elf the grimoires doing? Hirad felt that this time there was something different. He could see a vague shadow in the distance. It looked like a man. The shadow disappeared. The grimoire asked again: ‘Do you need my power?’

Hirad finally managed to answer the question. Hirad answered: 'Yes, but on one condition. I want full control and I want to remember that this all happened.’ He was prepared for an angry answer , but instead, the grimoire laughed at him with a distorted voice. You have got a guts boy. It continued: ‘Fine, then I will lend you my power, you will be able to control it, but only this one time.’ Hirad was suddenly back in the castle. He looked at his body, which was glowing dark, he controlled this power! But Hirad knew that this power was far too great to handle and he could only control this for a few minutes. He felt his body weakening down. Hirad heard a surprised voice. He looked at where it came from, it was Demor. ‘You tamed the demon?’, said Demor surprised. He continued: ‘How did you do that boy, ANSWER ME!’ Hirad didn’t answer. On contrary, he was enchanting a spell. Demor yelled angrily: ‘You will never have the time to enchant a spell, it takes up to one minute!’ He continued: ‘I will kill you this instant!’ Hirad looked at Demor who suddenly vanished. He heard a voice behind him saying: ‘Behind you boy.’ But somehow, he saw it coming. He automatically lifted his arm and blocked Demor’s attack. The whole castle was trembling. He saw Demor’s surprised look. But it vanished quickly. Demor attacked once more, and the whole castle trembled again. But Hirad deflected the attack again. Hirad thought if he could keep this up, he could win, but he underestimated Demor. He suddenly felt a huge magic power behind him. It was Demor, who somehow teleported behind him, he was glowing dark. Hirad heard demor yelling: ‘Die!!!’

Demor saw that most of his castle crumbled to ash from his attack. He looked to find the remains of the boy. After he teleported behind the back of the boy, he quickly enchanted a spell. He was once more amazed by his own power. Demor knew that nobody could have survived the attack. He laughed: ‘Not even someone with your power can defeat me!’ He grimaced: they failed their mission, he still had the stones! Suddenly Demor felt a huge magic power coming from the room where the stones were. He saw one of his slaves coming towards him. The slave yelled: ‘Lord Demor the stones have gone missing.’ Demor replied surprised: ‘Missing?’ ‘Then search for it’, yelled Demor. ‘You don’t understand my lord, you have to come see this for yourself’, said the slave. Demor followed his slave towards the room with the stones. He flinched. He angrily yelled: ‘THOSE BRATS!’ The whole castle trembled. What he saw was a fallen elf’s cube in the middle of the half-destroyed room. Demor immediately knew what happened. Demor whispered: ‘Those brats, they are alive, and they escaped with both the stones!’ The slave asked cautiously: ‘How do you know my lord? Do you think that they used the cube my lord..? The slave suddenly felt a pain in his neck. The slave fell dead on the ground. Demor grimaced: ‘You know that I need blood to open the cube. He continued with a sinister voice: ‘Someone needs to make a sacrifice.’ He picked up the blue glowing cube and smeared it with his slave’s blood. The cube turned red. A portal opened. Demor laughed: ‘Wait for it brats, from today on I am going to hunt you down, even if it costs me my whole life, I will find you and I will kill you!’ Demor stepped through the portal and the portal immediately closed. The castle went completely silent; you could only hear a hissing sound and see a glowing light in the castle’s corner…

Top Bottom