கேட்பார் இன்றிக் காதல்! - கருத்துத் திரி

Enna than avaloda nilaipadu sonalum, nadanda thappuku rendu perum Karanam nu sonalum ..ival ipdi Edam koduthurka kudathu...suya ozhukam vituta nama family ye namala kevalama papanga.. .

Jenophia

Hi Nitha,
Greetings!
Amazing plot, I hope I've got your points you have expressed in the story..
Well, there are 5 female culprits and 4 males..
Of course first one is Kanthan, the 2nd but equally important is his wife Subhangi, the actual root cause for this complete blunder..
Third none othan their parents
Then last but not the least, Sivakami and Nilani.
Finally Abhay the true cheater...
Let me share my views on this situation
First of all Kanthan should have brought this issue to their parents when Subha is not ready to go with him as she was on a lengthy 3 years maternity leave.
She should have been with him after 6th month of her delivery. Felt like she is looking for her own comfort and baby 's and left him unattended. Even once back to work also, they could find a proper place between Mullai theevu and Vavuniya to stay together and get support from both the parents or find a home staying maid to take care of their daughter Thalir..
Even Kanthan was angry and not talking with her properly she left him as it is... I couldn't understand why can't she call him every morning afternoon and night regularly and asking to call her whenever he find time. For what reason she allowed him to stay there even for weekends, why can't she go there at least with his tight schedules..
The extreme was their wedding day, I was shattered to read what life they are living. Cant Kanthan or She take the initiative to be together...
If we look at their parents all are in 50s and energetic too. No idea why she prefers to stay at mother in law place and why not with her husband kanthan?

Next their parents, in my point of view, waste fellows what's the purpose of marriage, they knew everything especially couples togetherness, but they didn't advise their children about married life and not to make them stay together. Worst part is Subha parents also didn't give her proper advice, like look after your life... usually girl's parents are quite careful on these types of things but here hmmm..

At least his mom should realise why his son is not happy and irritated always, she should remember her young age and discussed with her husband as everyone faced such scenarios when they're young.
Both fathers are just left them, at the end simply crying and showing anger is meaningless...

With your writing Mullai theevu and Vavuniya is 90 minutes travel. Cant Kanthan travel daily basis otherwise staying in a midtown to reach 45 mins travel to his office, wondering why they and their parents didn't discuss it properly as both are working...
Men are men, Subha mom should have given her enough information about this married life, love lust and building relationship here it is missing, no proper understanding and acceptance of their soulmate.

If we think about Sivakami, sorry to mention this, she is the worst mom in the world. Yes Kanthan helped them in their needs. It's his duty, maintain respect on him, instead she allowed her daughter to give him food at his office, what reason, can't she think about the officer age and her daughter age and their present situation..
She doesn't have an idea or plan for her daughter's marriage. Whatever the poor situation she should plan and talk to her daughter about it...
About Nilani, I don't know how to criticize her, but poruntha kamam nu onnu tamil ilakanthil undu, perumthinai grade 10 portion, it means the illicit relationship between different status people, different age groups and with married people etc...
Here initially she is quite fine, later she is attracted to him and she is gifting him for his birthday unnecessarily, couldn't understand the nature though he did his duty properly, just a thanks is enough. But the madness lead her not understanding his words of I'm married, and worst of it she lost her control on the rainy day..
I still remember my moms words when I was a teen. Whether men or boys are either good or bad, avoid talking with them more than 2 minutes alone, friends group is fine but alone means a very big NO, after 2 minutes obviously nonsense stuffs will be talked because of opposite poles attraction concept...
Simply calling him to her home even mom not at home, he's saying see u later, but calling him inside, what quality she learnt from mom, no idea...
Now I was saddened and shocked about Sivakami's upsconding, just leaving her daughter all alone, what she is proving, pushing her to suicide or what...
Kanthan, cant u share ur inner thirst or feeling to Subha otherwise to ur father, just spoiled every thing... wanting wife's presence and sex is common in every human, u missed to share ur thoughts love expectations to ur spouse and collapsed ur loving family...
Poor Thalir, very pity on u baby...
Abhay yes, u should console ur sister now but u forget urresponsibility of talking to ur sister and brother in law regularly, could have insisted them to stay together... but u broke Anbini simply just like taking things for granted, its same like Kanthan 's act, tit for tat... instead, u could patiently explain the situation to Anbini and break the relationship time being but u made a blunder...

Nitha dear, ur way of writing is really awesome.
Hard and serious plot, but young generation should get some good knowledge from this story... nice narration... keep it up...all the best...bye...

Subamurugan

Hi Nitha,
Greetings!
Amazing plot, I hope I've got your points you have expressed in the story..
Well, there are 5 female culprits and 4 males..
Of course first one is Kanthan, the 2nd but equally important is his wife Subhangi, the actual root cause for this complete blunder..
Third none othan their parents
Then last but not the least, Sivakami and Nilani.
Finally Abhay the true cheater...
Let me share my views on this situation
First of all Kanthan should have brought this issue to their parents when Subha is not ready to go with him as she was on a lengthy 3 years maternity leave.
She should have been with him after 6th month of her delivery. Felt like she is looking for her own comfort and baby 's and left him unattended. Even once back to work also, they could find a proper place between Mullai theevu and Vavuniya to stay together and get support from both the parents or find a home staying maid to take care of their daughter Thalir..
Even Kanthan was angry and not talking with her properly she left him as it is... I couldn't understand why can't she call him every morning afternoon and night regularly and asking to call her whenever he find time. For what reason she allowed him to stay there even for weekends, why can't she go there at least with his tight schedules..
The extreme was their wedding day, I was shattered to read what life they are living. Cant Kanthan or She take the initiative to be together...
If we look at their parents all are in 50s and energetic too. No idea why she prefers to stay at mother in law place and why not with her husband kanthan?

Next their parents, in my point of view, waste fellows what's the purpose of marriage, they knew everything especially couples togetherness, but they didn't advise their children about married life and not to make them stay together. Worst part is Subha parents also didn't give her proper advice, like look after your life... usually girl's parents are quite careful on these types of things but here hmmm..

At least his mom should realise why his son is not happy and irritated always, she should remember her young age and discussed with her husband as everyone faced such scenarios when they're young.
Both fathers are just left them, at the end simply crying and showing anger is meaningless...

With your writing Mullai theevu and Vavuniya is 90 minutes travel. Cant Kanthan travel daily basis otherwise staying in a midtown to reach 45 mins travel to his office, wondering why they and their parents didn't discuss it properly as both are working...
Men are men, Subha mom should have given her enough information about this married life, love lust and building relationship here it is missing, no proper understanding and acceptance of their soulmate.

If we think about Sivakami, sorry to mention this, she is the worst mom in the world. Yes Kanthan helped them in their needs. It's his duty, maintain respect on him, instead she allowed her daughter to give him food at his office, what reason, can't she think about the officer age and her daughter age and their present situation..
She doesn't have an idea or plan for her daughter's marriage. Whatever the poor situation she should plan and talk to her daughter about it...
About Nilani, I don't know how to criticize her, but poruntha kamam nu onnu tamil ilakanthil undu, perumthinai grade 10 portion, it means the illicit relationship between different status people, different age groups and with married people etc...
Here initially she is quite fine, later she is attracted to him and she is gifting him for his birthday unnecessarily, couldn't understand the nature though he did his duty properly, just a thanks is enough. But the madness lead her not understanding his words of I'm married, and worst of it she lost her control on the rainy day..
I still remember my moms words when I was a teen. Whether men or boys are either good or bad, avoid talking with them more than 2 minutes alone, friends group is fine but alone means a very big NO, after 2 minutes obviously nonsense stuffs will be talked because of opposite poles attraction concept...
Simply calling him to her home even mom not at home, he's saying see u later, but calling him inside, what quality she learnt from mom, no idea...
Now I was saddened and shocked about Sivakami's upsconding, just leaving her daughter all alone, what she is proving, pushing her to suicide or what...
Kanthan, cant u share ur inner thirst or feeling to Subha otherwise to ur father, just spoiled every thing... wanting wife's presence and sex is common in every human, u missed to share ur thoughts love expectations to ur spouse and collapsed ur loving family...
Poor Thalir, very pity on u baby...
Abhay yes, u should console ur sister now but u forget urresponsibility of talking to ur sister and brother in law regularly, could have insisted them to stay together... but u broke Anbini simply just like taking things for granted, its same like Kanthan 's act, tit for tat... instead, u could patiently explain the situation to Anbini and break the relationship time being but u made a blunder...

Nitha dear, ur way of writing is really awesome.
Hard and serious plot, but young generation should get some good knowledge from this story... nice narration... keep it up...all the best...bye...
If all things were happened as you said, there is no need or meaning for this story. :love: :love:

Top Bottom